Re: Patch Tagging Guidelines: DEP-3 moved to ACCEPTED status

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 09:58:11AM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> judging by the current status list DEPs, the problem is more stalling than
> accepting them too early.  I admit that as DEP admins, we have not done a good
> job at pinging DEP drivers.  Because of the current confusion of roles on DEP
> 5, that I push as a driver, I am waiting for its completion before pinging
> other DEPs as admin.

You're not the DEP5 driver, Steve is; I don't think there's any confusion about
that. I've effectively stepped down from drivership a year ago, and I'm
happy to make it official if the process is going to drag on a lot longer.

None of that should have any effect on you asking drivers of stalled DEPs
what the status and future of their DEPs is. Or anyone else for that matter.

--
Freedom-based blog/wiki/web hosting: http://www.branchable.com/