Re: Clarifying the mandatory contents of the Debian copyright file.

Le Wednesday 18 January 2012 09:03:14, Chow Loong Jin a écrit :
> I personally use:
> $ licensecheck --copyright -r . | /usr/lib/cdbs/licensecheck2dep5 >
> debian/copyright
>
> And then manually modify debian/copyright to compress entries to
> satisfaction.

Oooh, that's a good one. I'll probably reuse all that stuff to propose a
default debian/copyright file with config-edit/soon-to-be-cme

Thanks

Dominique
--
http://config-model.wiki.sourceforge.net/ -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/