Re: exFAT fuse driver and the patent situation

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 09:47:44PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:

Hi,

> You may want to take a look at the Community Distribution Patent
> Policy FAQ, prepared for Debian by the SFLC:
>
> http://www.debian.org/reports/patent-faq

thanks, that's worth reading.

In the end I'm not concerned about myself or the Debian project
but our users building commercial products on top of Debian.
Seems to be a very thin line between supporting our users and
creating a complicated trap for others. :(

Cheers,
Sven