Re: how to add my project?

thank you!
благодарю! :)

Am 23.12.2012 11:43, schrieb Andrey Rahmatullin:
On Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 11:23:42AM +0100, Eduard wrote:
Hello!
How can i add my project into debian-devel repository? For example,
my program is the based on httrack library tool, the GUI for it,
it's the clone from WinHTTrack tool, classical for windows systems.
This project was programmed in Qt4 without any KDE or Gnome
dependencies, source code is checked with cppcheck, formatted with
astyle and hosted on Sorceforge.
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMentorsFaq#How_do_I_add_a_new_package_to_the_archive.3F