Re: Mplayer not running with user privileges

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:49 PM, Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk> wrote:
Quoting Игорь Пашев (2012-12-07 12:47:27)
> 2012/12/7 Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>
> > This is list is for development of Debian, your question should be
> > posted on debian-user instead (or one of the debian-user-<language>
> > lists).
>

> This makes me think that the right list have been choosen: :-)
>
> >  I have ported debian-squeeze on my target x86

This list is for development *of* Debian, not (technical) *use* of
Debian - e.g. port a Debian source package).

Hope that helps,

 - Jonas

--

Hi,

    I have also integrated hardware codecs for my board into Mplayer's  ffmpeg
   and updated mplayer is giving me these errors(only with normal user not with root)

  Unable to mmap: Operation not permitted (1)

MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: demux_open

   normal mplayer works fine on my board.