Re: Really, ...

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 11:51:24PM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> On 11/30/2012 07:49 AM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> > And for me, the most annoying thing is the neverending circlejerk of
> > systemd bashing on a non-technical basis. If anyone of these people
> > would really take the time to read into the design rationales
>
> So, basically, anyone who do not agree with you is either trolling,
> or don't know about anything. Why do you waste your time writing
> to  -devel then?

Sorry, but if I remember correctly, it was you who came here to
discuss Gentoo-related problems on a Debian development list and who
admitted that he enjoyed starting flame wars because you were bored.

Honestly, you should remember that before pointing with your fingers
at others.

I never meant to start any redundant discussion about which init system
is best. And, as Russ already pointed out, we're not going to make
that decision this time. So please, just leave it for now, so will I.

Cheers,

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz