Results of installing testing/wheezy

Kudos to all Debian developers,

especially the release and Debian installer people. I installed testing
from the Nov 17 DVD-1 iso on a laptop (amd64) with an empty second disk.
The primary disk had Windows 7 installed. The install was _very_ smooth,
especially compared to previous Debian releases. The only minor point is
that network was not available during the install, due to lack of
ability to supply the pass-phrase for the wlan in the installer?
Nevertheless, after installation the wireless network was working
perfectly. Maybe also the root partition could have been chosen a little
larger, I got 10G for / and 230G for /home, when choosing guided
partitioning and a separate /home.

Thanks!