Re: Gentoo guys starting a fork of udev

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:37 AM, martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:
also sprach Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> [2012.11.14.0412 +0100]:
> As Gentoo guys and some major kernel people are protesting about the
> insanity Kay and Lennart have done to udev,

I cannot help but notice that Kay and Lennart were both
Gentoo-freaks when they took on udev and at least I always
attributed much of what was wrong with udev from the start (e.g. the
configuration file format) to being born in an environment where
people still compile from source. ;)

hahaha, funny. Not. These stupid jokes about gentoo are getting old now.