Re: Wheezy-ignore for good-not-evil bugs

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 10:58 AM, Jakub Wilk <jwilk@debian.org> wrote:
* Neil McGovern <neilm@debian.org>, 2012-11-16, 15:46:

These bugs aren't gonna get fixed in time - tagging ignore appropriately.

Excellent. Now Mr Crockford can say that his license is good enough for Debian.

I don't think our dear friend Mr. Crockford could say that, given it's getting rejected by ftp-masters. I missed it when I pushed node-jslint, it got rejected by the ftp-masters and it's clearly non-DFSG.

I think it's just a case where we have some legally unenforceable nonsense in a package for a release (perhaps SRU-able once it's fixed)

--
Jakub Wilk