Re: mass bug filing about packages manipulating/deleting shipped files
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: mass bug filing about packages manipulating/deleting shipped files
- From: Andreas Beckmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 07:40:13 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 506E72BD.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20120918111501.GA10591@agmartin.aq.upm.es>
- References: <5056F3C5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <5057283B.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20120918111501.GA10591@agmartin.aq.upm.es>
On 2012-09-18 13:15, Agustin Martin wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 09:53:37AM +0200, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> I guess this is harmless and caused by the way dictionary hashes were
> autobuilt during postinst. Already reported as #638730 for ispell-lt.
> Some helper has been added to dictionaries-common snippets to make all this
> from maintainer scripts, and a number of dicts are already modified to use
> it and avoid the debsums warnings.
> Other ispell/aspell dictionaries may still trigger this warning.
It would be nice if we could get ilithuanian get fixed now, as it is the
last ispell dictionary doing this, while there are about 23 aspell
dictionaries which similar problems that will be ignored for now.