Re: CIA going down: KGB wants your commits!

(you have a really weird reply-to :))

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 1:35 AM, Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> wrote:

> d-i would like to use your bots, but we have an ever-changing list of
> repositories. It'd be wrong to centralize the list of them in a bot's
> config file. Any thoughts?

For KGB the concept of a repository is a bit fuzzy. It is just the
unit it uses to separate access control (password), channels to
broadcast to, and a word in the commit notification. But you can use
one of these for hundreds of repos, like pkg-perl does: all the git
repos (one per package) use the same client config, and just add a
module parameter derived from the path.

Would that be enough for you?

--
Martín Ferrari