Bug#688723: ITP: erlang-cowboy -- small, fast and modular HTTP server written in Erlang
Owner: Nobuhiro Iwamatsu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : erlang-cowboy
Version : 0.6.1
Upstream Author : Loïc Hoguin <email@example.com>
* URL : https://github.com/extend/cowboy.git
* License : ISC license
Programming Lang: erlang
Description : small, fast and modular HTTP server written in Erlang
Cowboy is also a socket acceptor pool, able to accept connections
for any kind of TCP protocol.
Cowboy aims to provide the following advantages:
* 'Small' code base.
* Damn 'fast'.
* 'Modular': transport and protocol handlers are replaceable.
* 'Binary HTTP' for greater speed and lower memory usage.
* Easy to 'embed' inside another application.
* Selectively 'dispatch' requests to handlers, allowing you to send some
requests to your embedded code and others to a FastCGI application in
PHP or Ruby.
* No parameterized module. No process dictionary. 'Clean' Erlang code.