Re: nacl and CPU frequency.

On 22/09/12 15:28, peter green wrote:
> I'm trying to get nacl built on more architectures in debian, in
> particular I want to see it build on arm*.
>
> In order to build successfully nacl needs to determine the CPU frequency

I think you need to analyse what it's doing with the CPU frequency,
because on most modern hardware the frequency changes due to power
saving and other stuff.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  +44(0)1223 830814  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
Debian Developer   |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

All E-mail gladly received. Offensive reply ASAP.