Re: Help me DTRT with upstream naming

[Russ Allbery]
> The problem is that the software is called wallet, both the software
> itself and the primary client binary that users invoke.  And, of
> course, we have a bunch of documentation and automation at Stanford
> that assumes that name.

That actually seems like a reasonable name to me.  I'm with Jeremy, I
guess, I think normal command-line programs have a little more reason
for shorter and simpler names than GUI and administrative software
does.

Besides, I doubt anybody would prefer that it be called WALL-Et.

(We're not really "helping you DTRT" at all, are we?)

If you rename it at all, I suggest 'nwallet', n for network.

Peter