Re: Restoring the removed e16 package

> > > Find someone (preferably a team) to be the maintainers, prepare a
> > > suitable package, get someone to sponsor it, and reopen all the
> > > bugs which were closed by the removal.

I volunteer to help with the packaging work. I'm not a Debian Developer, so we
would need sponsors anyway, but I can help with the technical detail of
packaging itself. I'm also not a programmer, so can't help in fixing coding
bugs. But I can (and I like) to help hunting bugs by using the software.

Regards

Noel Torres
er Envite