Re: Enabling uscan to simply remove files from upstream source

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 03:48:33PM +0200, Andrew Shadura wrote:

> By the way, how about adding something under debian/source/... to allow
> automatic repacking regardless of Files-Excluded? (Or please tell me
> how to repack upstream's zipball to targz automatically without having
> to specify --repack every time.)

I admit I fail to see the connection to the proposal if we are actually
are talking about Files-Excluded.  This somehow goes in line with
specifying the arget compression method and as I said I would like to
see this discussed under a different topic.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de