Re: Misc Developer News (#30)

On Sun, 19 Aug 2012, Vincent Danjean wrote:
> Le 18/08/2012 12:47, Paul Wise a écrit :
> > Control Commands at submit@bugs.debian.org time
> >
> >  You can now use control commands at submit@bugs.debian.org time in the
> >  pseudo-headers.
>
>   Does this mean that it will be possible to improve reportbug so
> that it will be possible to automaticcaly subscribe a bug when
> reporting it? Anyone already working on it?

control@-only operation. [The difference between these is minor, and
really just requires additional code to make it so that it can be
specified at control@ time too.]

However, what I'd really like is a library that handled mailing list
subscription with perl bindings (or in perl) which I could easily
interface with the BTS that didn't suck, and then route all messages
through that. However, it appears that such a thing does not exist,
and I haven't had a chance to write it.

Don Armstrong

--
Judge if you want.