Re: Minified javascript files

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 08:59:55PM +0200, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> On Aug 16, Vincent Bernat <bernat@debian.org> wrote:
> > I know this is tedious but what others think about this matter?
> This is another case in which the DFSG has become a religion to be
> followed in a literalist interpretation instead of a tool to be used
> for the purpose of advancing software freedom.

I'd regard using an untouched source and using just the Debian packaged
version of the library (and thus ignoring the upstream shiped copy /
minimisation in the binary package) as "common sense".  IMHO DFSG should
not conflict with common sense and if this is the case we might consider
fixing it.

Kind regards