multiarch, held up, precedence (Re: choice in core infrastructure decisions)

Too bad, a personal attack in the first (level of) answer already.

On 2012-08-10 20:22, Steve Langasek wrote:
> ... says the man who thinks multiarch should be held up indefinitely because
> a perl reimplementation of apt should take precedence.

No, I don't think so. Neither of 'multiarch should be held up
indefinitely', 'because' and 'a perl reimplementation of apt should take

I don't know where did you get what you wrote above from, but please
refrain from publicly making further statements about what I think when
these statements are not based on something I wrote myself. TIA.

C++ GNU/Linux userspace developer, Debian Developer