request for removal of texmacs-extra-fonts

Hi all,

Since texmacs 1.0.7.13, texmacs includes all fonts
of texmacs-extra-fonts so texmacs-common sets
Conflicts: texmacs-extra-fonts since Sep. 2011 and
it seems there is no problem by now.
So I think texmacs-extra-fonts is obsolete and should
be removed.

I find science-typesetting sets Recommends: texmacs-extra-fonts
by mistake and I already filed a bug so I think there will be
no dependency on texmacs-extra-fonts.

I'm a maintainer of texmacs but not of texmacs-extra-fonts
which is maintained by QA team.

What is the best way to do in this case.
Is this mail enough or something more is necessary?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,			2012-8-2(Thu)

--
 Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>