Re: Re: [CTTE #614907] Resolution of node/nodejs conflict

Hi Ulrich,

Ulrich Dangel wrote:
On 07/25/12 02:15, Filipus Klutiero wrote:

>>  You don't seem to be in LDAP, nor in the keyring, so no, you're not,
>>  unless you're posting under some alias or similar.
>
>  I am posting under an alias, but in any case, Debian's LDAP and keyring only
>  contain a fraction of developers.

This is true for developers in general but we are talking about Debian Developers,
which are all present in the keyring as well as in the LDAP.

>Fromhttp://wiki.debian.org/DebianDeveloper:
A Debian developer (DD) is a Debian Project Member who has uploading rights.
The above is incorrect.
The keyring only contains Debian developers which are packagers or members. Note that we have terminological issues on this front (the constitution equates "Debian Developer" with member of Debian).