Re: Re: [CTTE #614907] Resolution of node/nodejs conflict

Hi Don,

Don Armstrong wrote:
On Tue, 17 Jul 2012, Filipus Klutiero wrote:
>  Thank you, but I would appreciate if debian-devel-announce would
>  stay dedicated to important announcements which may be useful for a
>  wide range of developers.

Because developers can override CTTE decisions, it's important for the
CTTE to advertise when it has actually made a decision.

Developers by GR can override all decisions, so I don't think this is more true for CTTE decisions than for any other decision, but the problem is not advertising the decision per se, it is the way which was used in #614907 to advertise it.

[...]