Re: [CTTE #614907] Resolution of node/nodejs conflict

Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk> writes:

> I believe the reason for targeting -announce as well was the initial
> part about a more general principle, preserved in my quoting above,
> which IMO does relate to all Debian developers in general.

Well, more generally, I think we should announce all formal decisions
somewhere.  If people feel like they're noise on debian-devel-announce,
I'm delighted, since that means we're making enough decisions for it to be
noticable traffic.  :)  Part of the goal, from my perspective, for sending
out a notice of decisions for a while is to make people aware that the
tech-ctte is here and is making decisions.