tech-ctte help needed: main dependencies on non-free/contrib

Hello all,

Could someone who has the time and the tools available do a check on all
the dependencies in main for dependencies on non-free/contrib?  This
information would be very helpful in evaluating tech-ctte bug #681419.  In
particular:

* How many total dependencies are there?  (We're only interested in
  Depends or Recommends for this purpose, not Suggests.)

* Are all of those dependencies alternative dependencies of the form:

      Depends: foo | foo-nonfree

  or are there other cases?  A list of the other cases would be very
  interesting.  (Some may just be bugs, but we may not have thought of
  some other possible pattern.)

* Are any of these dependencies versioned?  One of the things we're
  evaluating is whether it would always be possible to replace those
  dependencies with a straight dependency on foo, with foo-nonfree
  Providing foo.

It would also be quite interesting, although much harder to determine,
whether there are any scenarios where such a dependency would result in a
non-free package being installed by default.  If, for example, there's a
dependency on foo | foo-nonfree and some packages conflict with foo but
not with foo-nonfree such that a dependency resolver may pull in
foo-nonfree in preference.

Thanks!