Re: Package changelog should contain, well, a log of changes

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 07:14:56AM +0000, Sune Vuorela wrote:

> > It should of been package not packaging. I got that bit.
> > Still, I'm not sure what "Stevie Nicks Concert Reviews" or the "Society
> > for New Communications Research" has got to do with it.
>
> I guess it is short for "Sorry Not Could Resist".
>
> It is most likely due to the following law:
>
>   Everytime you correct spelling errors on the internet,
>   you have a spelling error in your message correcting it

Although spelling and grammar errors make a product "look" cheap, and
show a lack of respect for the buyer/reader. IMHO.

But times, they are a changin' :(
http://news.slashdot.org/story/12/07/09/1132201/does-grammar-matter-anymore

oppressing." --- Malcolm X