Re[06]: Concerns and Challenges of Squeeze and Ongoing Elements

Bart,

I replied to your private eMail in detail.

In summary I have to start from a fresh Debian install and have
multiple VM machines for many of the problems to ensure my
system is not impacted for day to day.  I do not have the
time or machine resources to duplicate that many bugs. Some
issues are likely Debian specific design issues that may shake
things up alot.

Regards,

John L. Males
Toronto, Ontario
Canada
04 July 2012 12:16
<mailto:jlmales@gmail.com>

2012-07-04 12:06:57.388861181-0400-EDT

 4 Jul 12:06:57 ntpdate[17547]: ntpdate 4.2.6p2@1.2194-o Sun
Oct 17 13:35:14 UTC 2010 (1)

 4 Jul 12:07:10 ntpdate[17552]: step time server 132.246.11.229
offset 0.000208 sec

Linux 3.3.4-kernel.org-jlm-010-amd64 #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu May 3
17:02:56 EDT 2012

Modified Debian GNU/Linux 6.0.3 (squeeze)
Planning, Upgrade, Modifications from Highly modified
Debian 4.x Etch

Message replied to: