Re: OpenCL in Debian

Le 01/07/2012 00:44, Vincent Danjean a écrit :
>   Note that, due to the fact that some software have been written
> very recently (I'm thinking to ocl-icd where I'm also upstream)
> and to the fact that some bug in package dependencies have been
> discovered and fixed after I wrote this document (ie very recently),
> the situation of OpenCL packages in wheezy will mainly depends on
> the decisions of the release team to allow or not freeze exceptions.

  I just see that freeze exceptions have been automatically granted
for packages currently in unstable. So perhaps most of the packaging
work has been done just in time.

Vincent Danjean       GPG key ID 0x9D025E87         vdanjean@debian.org
GPG key fingerprint: FC95 08A6 854D DB48 4B9A  8A94 0BF7 7867 9D02 5E87
Unofficial pkgs: http://moais.imag.fr/membres/vincent.danjean/deb.html
APT repo:  deb http://people.debian.org/~vdanjean/debian unstable main