Debian BSP, Dublin, Ireland, Cork alternative

Hi there.

I got into a delete-those-emails frenzy earlier and assumed I could read them on Debians mailing list. This is true only if someone doesn't mail me personally, which I now realise happened wrt. an email
suggesting it be hosted in Cork.

Please send the email to me or the list again - there's no need to pick between Dublin and Cork
- why not have both?

If they're at different times then more can go to both.

If they're on at the same time then we can try some video-conferencing software as long as it doesn't
cost anything to use and is easy to set up - open source if possible.

Regards,
Philip Ashmore