Re: Report from the Bug Squashing Party in Salzburg

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 03:58:12PM +0200, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> While some people understandably do not like to use proprietary online
> services managed by third parties, there is no consensus that using them
> for Debian purposes is inappropriate.

I believe there is a consensus that having the project recommend their
use, or having them used commonly, is inappropriate. I don't think this
is written down in any of our normative documents, though.

--
I wrote a book: http://gtdfh.branchable.com/