Re: Malloc and security

Aaah, any packages that need maintaining? Has there been swearing before? I assume to private email addys.

Jamie

On 18/06/2012 22:12, Dmitrijs Ledkovs wrote:
I totally understand top posting from mobiles.

Well, debian has improved, there was no swearing this time around, I
don't think.

Thick skin is good, please maintain a few packages.

Regards,
Dmitrijs.