Re: Maintainers, teams, Uploaders, DMs, DDs, etc.

Le Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 11:25:43PM +0200, Ansgar Burchardt a écrit :

> I think this information could be located in README.source just as
> well.

Hi all,

I also think that README.source could include information about how the package
is maintained and how to prepare uncoordinated uploads when they are necessary.

There is a proposition to explicitely recommend in the Debian Policy to
document in README.source how to use or behave with the VCS where the source
package is managed, and this could be extended to other informations as well.

  http://bugs.debian.org/495233

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy