Re: Summary: Moving /tmp to tmpfs makes it useless

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 01:51:19AM +0300, Serge wrote:
> Some people asked for a thread summary. So here it is.

Sorry, but this is a biased summary, and therefore useless for what it
intends to be.

[...]
> "/tmp on tmpfs is good" quotes
> ==============================
> No real quotes here. Most of this and other threads were about why
> /tmp on tmpfs is not that bad. But there're no real quotes explaining
> why it's good.

This is wrong. There were several (including by me). You dismissed them,
not considering them valid, but that doesn't mean they are.

If you're going to post a thread summary, please do not filter out
information you don't agree with. Otherwise you're not posting a thread
summary, you're posting a 'my side of the fence' summary.

Which is fine, but not the same thing.

the following formula:

pi zz a