Re: gnome is completely f^Mmessed up

On Fri, 8 Jun 2012 09:23:41 +0200
Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:

> On Freitag, 8. Juni 2012, Norbert Preining wrote:
> > Is this a joke? Are we going to release that in June/July/whenever?
>
> yeah, the plan is to release wheezy in June....

s/release/freeze/

The freeze will be in June - i.e. this month. The release comes later,
how much later depends on how many people spend their Debian time
fixing RC bugs and how many carry on as if the freeze didn't exist.

File bugs if not filed already or feed back to existing bugs then fix
the bugs and we can release.

I'm not using GNOME anymore, so I can't verify whether the issues you
report are reproducible from this end. However, I may well play with a
Wheezy install using GNOME in a VM at some point - whether that's a
fair test of some of the issues you're seeing is impossible to tell in
advance. If it helps clarify/fix RC bugs, I'll do what I can but there
are more than enough RC bugs to go around, I may well get distracted
by others which are more directly relevant to my usage.

--

Neil Williams