Re: this bug .. bugs me

* Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org) [120605 17:53]:
> I've read over this entire bug, and while there are clearly some hard
> problems and a lot of good work shown here, I'm seeing a concerning
> trend throughout it.

I think the issues are now getting way better, with e.g. hillu
uploading new wine versions to unstable. So while it bugs me as well,
I don't think we need to discuss much about it for this package
anymore as of now, as the right actions now take place. It might have
taken too long to arrive there, but now we are there.

Andi