Re: Debian documentation permalinks

On 04/06/12 09:53, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
On 06/01/2012 03:53 PM, Ben Hutchings wrote:
[...]

It's a wiki, so how would we ensure that?

I also couldn't find a permalink on the page.

Read the moinmoin documentation?

http://wiki.debian.org/BridgeNetworkConnections?action=recall&rev=19
I see two options. Either or both are better than it is now.
1. change "immutable page" to "permalink" which is a link to this version.
2. Add a hyperlinks to each section allowing the viewer to grab a link to the current version
   or the version they're reading.
Option 2 has the advantage that you only see the links if you hover the mouse over the
heading.

If these were standardised then I wouldn't have to read the documentation for the
web software used - I could focus on the content.

Philip

Oh and I couldn't get it to bridge from my wifi to the ethernet port.

[...]