Re: pbuilder + ccache suddenly fails

On Sun, May 06, 2012 at 05:33:10PM -0400, Andres Mejia wrote:
> On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 2:40 PM, Steve M. Robbins <steve@sumost.ca> wrote:

This hit me again.  Is no-one else experiencing this?

> Part of the reason to use pbuilder or sbuild is to build packages in a
> clean chroot. Providing ccache support in this way isn't clean and
> apparently it's prone to problems such as the bug you pointed out. See
> also [1].
>
> If you're going to upload to the archive, simply disable ccache.

As I explained: I have neither enabled nor disabled ccache within
pbuilder, nor have I changed my pbuilder practices.  This had never
happened to me prior to a month ago.

Has something changed in pbuilder or ccache in the last few
months to account for this?

How do I disable ccache inside pbuilder?

Thanks,
-Steve