Re: zlib and biarch/triarch
- To: Thorsten Glaser <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: zlib and biarch/triarch
- From: Goswin von Brederlow <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 12:36:53 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.BSM.4.64L.email@example.com> (Thorsten Glaser's message of "Tue, 22 May 2012 12:14:49 +0000 (UTC)")
- References: <Pine.BSM.4.64L.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thorsten Glaser <email@example.com> writes:
> Just curiousâ?¦
> I thought one is supposed to use Multi-Arch now, and that
> biarch/triarch can finally go away.
> Seeing the trouble broonie has with zlib, why are those
> packages still built anyway? Canâ??t they please go away?
gcc still, and will remain doing so for some time, builds biarch
(multilib) and needs any number of Build-Depends.