Re: apache 2.4 transition bugs

Hi Olivier,

On 24.05.2012 18:05, Olivier Sallou wrote:
> as Apache 2.4 transition has been delayed, should not created bugs, set
> with Important severity be lowered ?
> or closed and reopen when transition will occur?

I am not sure why you are worried about your transition bug. The
transition is not canceled, it just does not occur in time for Wheezy.
However, the issue itself is still valid. You can still help us by
fixing your packages and upload them to experimental.

By the way: I guess I could imagine better places for this question. The
transition bug comes me in mind, or the debian-apache list.

--
with kind regards,
Arno Töll