Re: How often is any package tested for FTBS on main arch ?

Le Saturday 5 May 2012 12:29:03, Neil Williams a écrit :
> That would have been fine but the upload had been made without this
> check being done. This could have been so much better if the discussion
> had preceded the upload.

ok. there's a misunderstanding. I do not want to justify the upload that was
done without prior communication: This was a mistake. Mistakes happens. If a
similar situation occurs, proper communication will be done before upload.

All the best

Dominique