APT Signature verification public key

Hi,

I'm trying to fix a bug in apt-offline.

I try running the following command but gpg complains me about the
public key's unavailability. Is there a separate keyring for apt package
database trust that I need to use?

rrs@champaran:/tmp/apt-offline-downloads-31824$ sudo gpgv
--ignore-time-conflict --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --homedir
/etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/  /tmp/InRelease.txt
gpgv: Signature made Tuesday 24 April 2012 01:48:25 PM IST using RSA key
ID 473041FA
gpgv: Can't check signature: public key not found

I tried the same with the old approach of Release files but I get the
same error.

sudo gpgv --ignore-time-conflict --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg
--homedir /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/
ftp.debian.org_debian_dists_experimental_Release.gpg
ftp.debian.org_debian_dists_experimental_Release
gpgv: Signature made Tuesday 24 April 2012 01:48:00 PM IST using RSA key
ID 473041FA
gpgv: Can't check signature: public key not found

Please help on how I should proceed. I have the debian-archive-keyring
package installed.

Ritesh