Re: debconf and perl : how to use it ?

Hello

Thank you for your answer. Alas, I read the debconf-devel man page. But today, I've found the reason. As soon as you use Debconf::Client::Confmodule, the stdout is redirected... this I didn't find anywhere in the docs. So, everything went fine except my print that where lost (I don't know where the redirection goes...)

I tried a print in an open file, and it works.

Hope this will be archived and help some peoples.

Regards

L.