Re: Standard C Library complance test suite

Hi I'm not a DD but ...

I thought on Gnu site if you get and compile the compiler it already has a test suite, for C anyway (i have not tried it personally).

Peter Miller wrote:
Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a Standard C Library compliance test suite.  I'd prefer
an open source one, preferably with a license more liberal than GPL,
e.g. BSD or MIT, which is why I can't just use the tests in the glibc

Can anyone suggest projects that I should look at?