Re: [OT] NM vs. wicd

On 30/03/12 12:29, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> I don't know what's going on exactly, but from the logs, it seems
> that when suspending, the connection is ended (as expected), but
> then, wicd tries to reconnect, and this may interrupt the suspend.

Check that you don't have GLAN/WLAN or something like that enabled on

If you have it disable it either with acpitool or simply writing on this
procfile the device name that you want to switch its state.

Note that this settings are reset at reboot, so you will have to write
an init script to set it again.

Carlos Alberto Lopez Perez                           http://neutrino.es
Igalia - Free Software Engineering                http://www.igalia.com