Re: On init in *Debian*

It' said that the 2 main advantage of systemd are parallel and
much simpler configuration file.

Is it possible to implement an init system for kFreeBSD and Hurd,
which init system support the configuration file format, while doesn't
support parallel.

Then for maintainer of packages with service, she/he can maintain only
one configuration file, and it works on both kFreeBSD/Hurd and Linux.