Re: A few observations about systemd

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 01:24:40PM +0100, Josselin Mouette wrote:
When it starts to be the case because kFreeBSD doesn’t have a modern
init system available, will you reconsider?

If I don’t want to support it, I will reconsider, if I will stay in Debian, because Debian is *not* a Linux-only distribution. I can switch to a Linux-only distribution like Ubuntu and support the „cool” things available only in Linux.

Okay, I am not a DD, but as a long-time user I have to make the same decisions. If I want „cool” Linux things, then I don’t use a distribution which is proud to be a cross-platform distribution.

Shade and sweet water!

	Stephan

--
| Stephan Seitz             E-Mail: stse@fsing.rootsland.net |