Re: [Composer] Creating a music jingle for Debian -> Musical

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 6:06 PM, Adrien Poupin wrote:

> As a composer I would like to help if possible. Apparently there is no
> login-jingle for Debian, and if I would be pleased to help providing one.
> This could build a auditive identity for this distribution...
>
> Where should I post the information when I have made it ?

Perhaps you are missing one of these sound themes:

freedesktop-sound-theme
moblin-sound-theme

In general that sort of thing is done upstream, please contact the
developers for your favourite desktop (GNOME, KDE, XFCE, Unity etc) if
you want to contribute to the relevant sound themes.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise