[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: libidn re-license

Thanks for several responses -- however the underlying question I had,
whether the upload the new package to unstable or not, was not resolved.
Does anyone see any reason to delay or abstain from the upload?  If not,
I'll do the upload within days.


Reply to: