Re: upstart: please update to latest upstream version

Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@err.no> writes:
> ]] Steve Langasek

>> ssh is going to be the first problem in this regard, though I'm sure
>> there will be others.  Has someone patched openssh to be cgroup-aware?

> This is most of what libpam-systemd does.  No need to patch sshd itself.

Er, "UsePAM no"?

sshd has a bunch of non-PAM authentication mechanisms.  It is by no means
guaranteed that everyone using sshd is using PAM.  Now, we can just say
"that's broken, you're now required to use PAM," but this isn't a trivial
change.  (Of course, as noted elsewhere, it may well be that systemd has
some way of dealing with this already.)