Re: Bug#661565: ITP: nyancat -- Terminal-based Pop Tart Cat animation
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Bug#661565: ITP: nyancat -- Terminal-based Pop Tart Cat animation
- From: Miles Bader <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 14:55:25 +0900
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <4F4D6386.email@example.com>
- References: <E1S2LbV-0006rq-PP@mail.einval.com> <1330445112.8460.164.camel@deadeye> <20120228162033.GB26332@einval.com> <4F4D6386.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jonathan McCrohan <email@example.com> writes:
> I certainly don't plan on uploading and abandoning this package, but
> given the high level of opposition to this ITP, guess there is little
> point pursuing it.
There's some whining by the usual sorts, but why would anyone pay
attention to them...?
Bacchus, n. A convenient deity invented by the ancients as an excuse for