Re: Rebuild of the Debian archive with clang

Le mercredi 29 février 2012 à 22:07 +0600, Andrey Rahmatullin a écrit :
> On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 01:47:45PM +0100, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
> > There are some results of the rebuild of the Debian archive with clang:
> > http://clang.debian.net/
> > http://sylvestre.ledru.info/blog/sylvestre/2012/02/29/rebuild_of_the_debian_archive_with_clang
> That's very interesting, thanks!
Thanks!

> I couldn't find a full list of affected packages, "clang 3.0 (January
> 2012)" leads back to http://clang.debian.net/
Fixed:
3.0:
http://clang.debian.net/status.php
2.9:
http://clang.debian.net/status.php?version=2.9

If you are looking for the raw list, I published the files:
2.9:
http://clang.debian.net/scanlog-2.9-2011-09-11
3.0:
http://clang.debian.net/scanlog-3.0-2012-01-12

To answer to a question that I received in private, I updated Lucas
Nussbaum's scripts [1] to manage clang outputs. I will merge that in the
svn once I will be sure I won't mess up between gcc & clang outputs.
The list on clang.d.n are generated from a database + some post
processing with PHP.

Cheers,
Sylvestre
[1] http://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/ArchiveTesting